For those of you who don't know, I am a couponer. Since I started doing it hardcore (ok, hardcore light. I don't dumpster dive or have a 10 pound binder or anything) I've saved quite a bit o' money. You can pick stuff up for free almost weekly at your local Homeland. The site I use is
The Money Saving Queen. She has a whole team of couponers devoted to helping those who want to save money do exactly that. The parts of her site I use the most are the
Hot Coupons and the
Matchups. Sara Roe is one of my heros.
I'm posting about couponing in order to get myself motivated to organize my binder and clip all the coupons I've got. Another site I like is
Free Coupon Alerts. The site isn't so pretty, but the coupons are!
Also, there was another spider in the bathroom this morning. Another daddy long legs.
Yes, I made Anthony jump out of the shower all wet to kill it.
No, I'm not sorry.
Trying to get my grocery bill under control,
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment