Anthony & Angie

Anthony & Angie

Monday, July 18, 2011

New Phone

I got a new phone last week.  I've now moved into the smart-phone addicted category. 

The Samsung Mesmerize.  It really is a beautiful phone.  The issues are:
1. It has frozen on me about 3 or 4 times in less than a week.  I've had to remove the otter box, take the back off the phone, and take the battery out in order for it to respond.
2. SHORT battery life.  Partly because the phone has been surgically implanted in my hand for the past week, but still short. 

These are really the only cons I can think of.  Pros:
1. Brilliant screen.  I'm pretty sure HBO looks better on my phone than my HD TV.
2. I have Internet access again!  Other than my parents crappy rural Internet and the Internet at work.  Granted, this would be a pro for any smart phone.  Still going in the pros.
3. Words with friends.  Similar to #2, but still.  I apparently suck at scrabble because I haven't even come close to winning a game yet, but I'm getting better.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.  Money well spent.  Now, If I could just get Anthony to stop touching it I'd be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment