Anthony & Angie

Anthony & Angie

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Texas

We went to Houston to see some of the fam this weekend.  Anthony has a brother and loads of cousins that live in the Houston area - and a nephew turning 2!  It was an exciting weekend - partly because we got to see family that we only see a few times a year - partly because there were approx. 15 kids between the ages of 0 and 16 stuck in a house due to rain.  Yeah for breaking things and throw-up on carpet!!

We love big K (really though, he's huge) and Jenae always throws great birthday parties for him.  I brought along some party favors, but first we had to teach Kason how to use them.

OK, blow....



Close, but no cigar.  Lets try again.  And blow...


Not quite.  But Anthony sure is getting a kick out of it.  And blow...



Nope.  Now you've got it totally backwards.  But what comes in must go out, and.......



VICTORY!!!!!



And again!!!!

And then the cheap cardboard blowy part completely dissolved in his mouth and the fun was over.

Until he got another one from my purse that is.

I think there were 8 in all.



Minus the two that my kids fished out of my purse.

So Kason ate 6 party favors worth of cardboard this weekend.  Sorry Jenae.  He should be regular though!

Also, Erika was in HEAVEN.



She LOVES babies.  This is no understatement.  And she got to hold a real, live baby that actually eats and poops and spits and I thought she was going to pass out from the joy. 

All in all, everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't even see this post until today!!! We were so glad you guys came and partied with us. I'm still picking cardboard out of Kason's teeth!!! :)

    ReplyDelete