Anthony & Angie

Anthony & Angie

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cinnamon Toast




Erika used to eat breakfast at school all the time.  I thought that the alternative (some sort of pop-tart or cereal bar in the car) just wouldn't suffice.  She got a hot breakfast and I didn't have to cook it for her.  Erika RAVED about the school's cinnamon toast.  I thought she was off her rocker.  How good could cinnamon toast from a school cafeteria be??  One word.  AWESOME.  I made this cinnamon toast this morning for Erika and Damien:

TPW_6179
(photo from P-dub)
Again, awesome.  I followed her recipe for the Cinnamon Toast the Right Way.  Kind of.  I never really 'follow' a recipe.  I usually use it as a guideline.  I added way more sugar 'accidentally'.  It was an amazing, sugary breakfast.  Erika could only eat one piece of toast.  Damien, with his unusually high sugar tolerance, had two.  Pray, for Mrs. Flick's sake, that he sleeps during brain break this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment