Sorry folks, it's been a while since I've posted. This one will be short too! We bought our house and moved into it - super exciting! We love it, the kids love it, and I'm sure our parents love it too.
Damien and Erika began school - Damien in pre-k and Erika in 1st grade. Damien "hates his class". He isn't a consistent napper, and definitely doesn't like to be told what to do. He has absolutely no desire to lay down for 45 minutes when so much fun stuff is within sight. He loves everything else about school though. He always comes home dirty and has shoes full of pea gravel. I think we're going to start collecting it to make our own playground in the backyard. By the time he's done with elementary school, I think we'll have enough. Erika enjoys school, much to her dismay. She was very worried about all the homework she was going to have in 1st grade. It really hasn't been too bad though, she is enjoying school. She loves to socialize with her friends. Anthony and I went to have lunch with them last week and they really enjoyed it (we did too).
Anthony is doing great. He is enjoying being a motorcycle rider. He LOVES having his own house. He gets to clean, clean, clean! You think I'm joking, but I'm not. He is a cleaning machine.
I'm doing good too. Anthony and I were cleaning the fenceline of some overgrown shrubs (or little trees, depending on how you look at it), and I developed a nasty case of poison ivy. Right in the crook of my right arm. It's been a joy. I'm pretty sure that cleaning the rest of the fenceline will be Anthony's job.
That's it for now, gotta go.
Angie
No comments:
Post a Comment